We build solutions for integrating numerical algorithms and implementations into business and engineering processes in large organisations.
Our business model is designed to offer you assurance that you will build a long-term solution that we, yourself, or third parties can offer to support.
We license off-the-shelf and custom software components. We charge an one-off fee negotiated in advance that include a short initial period of support to get you going. The software runs on your cloud accounts or on your in-house computing and you get full source code to give you assurance that this is a durable long-term business solution.
After the initial period, if you need it, we offer separately negotiated support and maintenance on time & materials basis.
The process designed so that our customers can get the software they need without risk of hiring specialised software engineers and at a relatively low cost based due to use of reliable open-source solutions and custom ready-made components.
- Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or at Contact Page with outline of your requirements
- Most of our work involves combination of open-source modules, our existing library of proprietary modules and custom work. We will at this stage give you rough indication of likely cost and timescales
- We together agree on definitive scope of work and testing to be done on the components.
- A contract is agreed with a firm fixed price. For larger projects there may be a multiple stage contracts.
- The required development and testing work is the carried out by us at our facilities
- We demonstrate the software and install at your (cloud) facilities if needed
- Usually a payment on account will be made at this stage but this may not be necessary for smaller projects or for well established counterparties
- Final delivery of software, the source code and scripts to reproduce the installation. You confirm to us everything is as agreed in contract
- We invoice for the full amount
- Any extended support agreement begins after final delivery, terms can be negotiated separately or during the original contract drawing up stage
Our areas of expertise
Interfacing of low-level routines to languages like Python, Java and .Net/CLR (e.g., with SWIG, PyBind11, JNI, etc)
Reproducible builds with complete software supply chain control
Deployment to serverless/cloud facilities
Data models to integrate numerical algorithms with business logic
Applications to financial markets and engineering